KENNESAW, GA -- If you've got patience, are a good listener and have a positive attitude, you could land one of 1,000 seasonal jobs or one of 400 permanent ones in the Ryla Call Center in Kennesaw.

You'll be taking customer calls from top companies and helping resolve questions and complaints.

"With the growth that Ryla is undergoing right now, we feel really confident that a good majority of the individuals on seasonal who are interested will have an opportunity to stay on with us," said Karen Clay of Ryla.

For call center candidates, it's been a tough road looking for work.

"Really hard," said job candidate Cameron Sankey. "Looking for a job since January after my birthday. It was ugly. Everywhere I go they say 'We'll give you a call back.' I'm frustrated, very frustrated."

"I've been out of work since 2008," said another Ryla candidate Jazzsmine Howard. "I graduated from high school in May of 2008 and I worked a little while after I graduated, and I've been of work ever since then."

Both candidates got the jobs and will start training at once and start answering phones in about a week.

And whether it's on a phone call or in an interview, it's all about attitude.

"The person on the phone doesn't know you," said Ryla's Andre Malone who had been in the call center business for years. "How can you get upset about what they are upset about? Let them be upset and see if you can help them."

To apply visit www.Ryla.com